We expect all students to adhere to the academy uniform policy as detailed below in order that a smart and professional appearance is maintained at all times.
All items of Academy uniform must be clearly labelled with the student’s name.
So that you are in no doubt about what is and what is not allowed, please see below:-
The uniform comprises of:
• Black blazer with a maroon lining for girls and a blue lining for boys – available from Ziggy’s
Uniform Retailer, Harpurhey, Manchester (situated adjacent to Asda car park)
• Black striped School tie available from Ziggy’s. (Bridgewater – Blue. Whitworth – Gold. Ryland- Green.)
• White shirt (buttoned at the neck line)
• Plain tailored full length black trousers (trousers with metal studs, designer badges, external zips, additional pockets etc, will not be allowed i.e. No trendy or fashionable adaptations).
• Plain knee length or below black skirt (skirts with metal studs, designer badges, external zips,
additional pockets etc, will not be allowed i.e. No trendy or fashionable adaptations).
• Sensible plain black shoes (not black trainers)
• Optional v-neck black jumper/tank-top with a blue/maroon strip (plain black jumpers/
cardigans are not permitted) – available from Ziggy’s.
• Plain black shorts or jogging bottoms
• Academy black or blue sports top – available from Ziggy’s
• Academy black sweatshirt – available from Ziggy’s
• Plain black sports socks
• Trainers/football boots or pumps
• A watch is the only jewellery permitted in the Academy.
• No extreme hair colours or styles are permitted